Notes on how to release donkey.
Create a startup disk.
- Download the previous disk image and create the startup disk.
- Move disk to you pi.
- Pull the lastest donkeycar code.
- Make your changes.
- Move the disk back to your computer.
- Remove your wi-fi password and change the host name to d2. Delete
Create the disk image from the SD card
sudo gpartedto see the size of the disk partitions. Resize the partitions to be as small as possible. Right click the partition to see the last sector of the partition.
sudo dd if=/dev/sda of=~/donkey_2-2-1.img bs=512 count=<last_sector>
Zip the .img file and upload to Dropbox.
- Update the link in the instructions.
Create a release
- Run the tests on computer and pi.
- Update versions in